The Five Best and New Feature Air Conditioners in India by Comparison in 2020
Are you looking to buy an AC this summer? You may also want to buy You certainly can! For this purpose, you will first require to research the air-conditioner price list in India and even compare air conditioner prices and specs online.
Nevertheless, there was a time when air conditioners were considered to be a luxury in India. Not any longer. With the rising temperatures globally, India has not been spared, making India one of the preferred markets for top-of-the-rung air-conditioners today. This can be confirmed if you can verify the air conditioner price list in India or the fridge price list in India before you go ahead and make a purchase.
The same can be said about the fridge market in the country. Before you go on to purchase any new appliance like a refrigerator, it’s a good idea to research the market so that you can compare Fridge price and specs online.
Coming back to air-conditioners, 5 Star Air Conditioners Price in India is comparatively low compared to the price in international markets.
This also means that the air-conditioner market is crowded with several players. You might also want to check out the latest air conditioner prices in India or get the best air conditioner prices in India.
What this also means is that some of the most popular air-conditioner brands are present here. These have numerous features like copper coils, inverters, dual filters, auto-clean, and others. Thus, you can still get Best Air Conditioner Prices in India while the prices in other markets continue to soar.
Let us describe some of the top air conditioners, with some of the most popular features present in the Indian consumer market today instead of reviewing just the 5 Star Air Conditioners Price List in India or surfing the internet for the best Inverter AC in India with voice. Let us review the following brands:
- This brand is amongst the most popular among air-conditioner brands in the country. The company manufactures air-conditioners in several cooling capacities, but the best model by-far is the 1.5-tonne copper coil KS-Q18YNZA split AC with Inverter. Equipped with an Inverter compressor along with a special anti-corrosive technology to protect the cooling coils against dust, heat, and corrosion, this AC can cool up to 150 square feet of space with ease. The coil material is copper and the refrigerant is R32. The product comes with a four-step energy control system that maintains the air-conditioner between 40% and 80% of its operating capacity. With a low noise level of just 31 decibels, it also includes a dehumidifier that makes the indoor environment bearable during the monsoons. Thus, this air-conditioner is highly durable and consumes less power than its counterparts. However, there is no Wi-Fi control so it cannot be accessed with a smartphone. Moreover, it cannot be used as a room heater during the winters. LG also makes some of the best refrigerators in the world, so if you want to buy a refrigerator, consider the best refrigerator features and smart fridges from this manufacturer.
- This air-conditioner is reputed as one of the most energy-efficient brands in the country. One of the best variants in the Daikin air-conditioner range is the Daikin 1.5 tonne FTKFTV air conditioner. It is powered by a highly energy-efficient 5-star inverter compressor, with copper coil material and R32 refrigerant gas. Although this air-conditioner is a bit pricey, is equipped with several top-of-the-rung features that make it a steal. The Power Chill feature enables the AC to run in power cool mode for around half an hour and then switch over to a more energy-saving mode. With top features like 3D airflow, it is far cheaper to operate this air-conditioner than other air-conditioners. The AC is very silent while operating as it’s noise level is just 41 decibels, which is as low as a whisper. It also utilizes the latest R32 refrigerant gas, which is environmentally friendly.
- This is a leading air conditioner brand in the country. The 5100X RSB5 is a state-of-the-art 1.5-ton air-conditioner which is equipped with copper coils and an advanced inverter compressor. With the help of the ozone-friendly refrigerant R410A and a wide-angle deflection mechanism, it is powerful enough to easily cool a large room of up to 150 square feet in size. This unit also boasts of Tropical Inverter Technology that helps the air conditioner function in the hottest of Indian summers. You can also buy the latest fridges of this brand or of any other brand after consulting the latest air conditioner/fridge price list in India.
- If you are looking for an AC which is the best-in-class for durability and service, then the 1.5 ton Blue Star BI-5CNHW18PAFU split AC is just right for you. With copper coil material and energy efficiency of 4.75 stars, it utilizes just 839 units annually. The product utilizes the environment-friendly R410A refrigerant gas and is equipped with a dual rotor compressor and seven air filters to remove dust and particulate matter. The AC also incorporates a revolutionary iFeel technology built into the remote control that can sense the warmer parts of your room and adjust the temperature of the air conditioner accordingly. It also incorporates several advanced features such as sleep mode and a self-diagnosis tool that alerts you about any fault in the air conditioner. The compressor is covered by a 10-year warranty. This is one of the most durable air conditioners present in the Indian market today. After considering the latest air conditioners and fridge prices and specs online, you could come to the conclusion about which fridge or refrigerator you want.
- This is one of the best industry-class air conditioners available in the country. The ESKO NEO HYBRIDJET INV R32 model is a 1.5-ton split AC that includes an inverter compressor and copper coil material. The refrigerant gas included is R32, which is environmentally friendly. This model utilizes Flexicool Technology makes use of four modes of cooling – free running, hot, moderate, and comfortable. The sleep mode allows the temperature to rise by 1° C for the first two hours. In this mode, The air conditioner is switched off after 8 hours. The refrigerant gas leak detector switches off the machine in the event of a leak and displays an error code. In all this is a robust air conditioner that is best suited for industrial operations.
These are some of the most popular air-conditioners available in India. With these air conditioners, you can look forward to the summer easily and stay relaxed all day at home or work.
So, the next time you want to buy a new fridge or air-conditioner, you can find advanced gadgets in this market such as the best Inverter AC in India with Voice. Just go ahead and buy a single & double door fridge online. You will never regret your decision.